Terms and Conditions
You are welcome to use the Website and Mobile Applications only if you have the right and legal capacity to enter into this agreement and to adhere to the Terms. You warrant that you are a human individual that is the legal age of majority in your state of residence (but not less than 18 years of age) and that you are not a bot, script or other computer or machine, excluding search engine spiders that comply with the Website and Mobile Application’s robots.txt file. You warrant that you are not prohibited from assenting to this agreement by any preexisting agreement. If you are using the Website and Mobile Applications on behalf of the third party including but not limited to a business entity, you warrant that you are the authorized and have the authority to bind that third party to the Terms.
Terms and Conditions
1. You understand that 24Justice is not a law firm and Does not Provide Legal Services.
2. You understand that 24Justice provides a platform for legal information and self-help.
a. The information provided by 24Justice along with the content on the Website and Mobile Applications related to legal matters (“Legal Information”) is provided for your private use and does not constitute legal advice.
b. We do not review any information you provide us for legal accuracy or sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide opinions, or apply the law to the facts of your situation.
c. If you need legal advice for a specific problem, you should consult with a licensed lawyer.
d. Neither 24Justice nor any Legal Information provided by 24Justice is a substitute for legal advice from a qualified lawyer licensed to practice in an appropriate jurisdiction.
3. Your use of the Services does not create a lawyer-client relationship between you and 24Justice, or between you and any 24Justice employee or representative.
4. Unless you are otherwise represented by a lawyer, including a Participating Lawyer, you represent yourself in any legal matter you undertake through the Website and Mobile Applications.
5. 24Justice is not a “Lawyer Referral Service”. The directory of lawyers published on our Website and Mobile Applications is provided to the public free of charge and is for informational purposes only.
a. 24Justice does not endorse or recommend any lawyer nor does it make any warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any lawyer.
b. Upon a valid complaint given to us directly (using the link here) we may adjudicate the conduct and behavior of a lawyer/law firm on our panel, and upon our sole findings we may terminate their listing on our site indefinitely.
6. Interactions with Lawyers on the Website and Mobile Applications
a. When you use the Website and Mobile Applications, you will have the opportunity to initiate contact with a lawyer(s) registered with 24Justice (a “Participating Lawyer(s)”).
b. Participating Lawyers are neither employees nor agents of 24Justice.
c. Participating Lawyers are third-party independent contractors that have agreed to provide limited consultations or legal reviews to the Website and Mobile Applications users.
7. Communicating with a Participating Lawyer through the Website and Mobile Applications is not required. However, if you choose to communicate with a Participating Lawyer through the Website and Mobile Applications, please note the following:
- When you contact a Participating Lawyer through the Website and Mobile Applications, he or she may provide you with an initial consultation, legal review of your documents, or answers to your legal questions.
- Please note that any such interaction is intended to be a starting point for dealing with a legal matter or addressing basic legal questions and any lawyer-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction is strictly between you and the Participating Lawyer and expressly excludes 24Justice.
- When you contact a Participating Lawyer through the Website and Mobile Applications, he or she may ask you for some information regarding you and your legal affairs in order to properly address your questions.
- By using the Website and Mobile Applications, you consent to sharing such personally identifying information for the purpose securing legal advice with both the requesting lawyer and with 24Justice.
- 24Justice will have access to any communications submitted through our platform for fulfilment and quality assurance purposes.
- When you contact a Participating Lawyer through the Website and Mobile Applications, you control the both the duration and depth of the interaction.
- Any lawyer-client relationship formed during the course of that interaction may, at your option, either
i. End when the interaction with the Participating Lawyer ends, or
ii. Continue if you wish to engage the Participating Lawyer for further legal services.
- If you wish to create a lawyer-client relationship with a Participating Lawyer that extends beyond your use of the Website and Mobile Applications, that relationship will be on whatever terms you establish with the lawyer in question.
- Those terms do not involve 24Justice and we do not set, control or influence them. For example, the Participating Lawyer may ask you to sign a formal representation agreement regarding the scope of work they will perform, the cost of their legal services, and the handling of any out of pocket expenses they may incur.
- 24Justice will not influence or interfere in any way with any lawyer’s independent professional judgment.
- Participating Lawyers reserve the right to refuse to perform legal services on your behalf in their sole discretion.
- 24Justice is an information provider and does not endorse or recommend any lawyer, including any of the Participating Lawyers.
- 24Justice makes no representation or warranty as to the qualifications or competency of any Participating Lawyer or as to the accuracy or completeness of any Participating Lawyer’s work.
- To register as a lawyer/law firm, applicants provide personal information which we file on record. This can be disclosed to the client subject to the adherence of our complaint policy, which must be strictly followed to ensure we disclose information about the lawyer/law firm for you to pursue independently.
- 24Justice shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for any professional services rendered by any lawyer you encounter on or through the Website and Mobile Applications, and any use or reliance on such professional services is solely at your own risk.
12. 24Justice strives to provide and to allow Participating Lawyers to provide useful and correct information regarding lawyers and their services, there are some things that we cannot guarantee.
13. 24Justice does not investigate, verify or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in any replies on the Website and Mobile Applications.
14. Participating Lawyers are third-party independent contractors solely responsible for the advice they give, the services they provide and the representations about themselves they make.
15. You are solely responsible for assessing the quality, integrity, suitability and trustworthiness of all persons with whom you communicate regarding your legal needs.
16. Lawyer rating reflects 24Justice assessment of a given Participating lawyer, based upon the information obtained by or submitted to the Website and Mobile Applications.
a. Someone else’s assessment of the same lawyer may be very different or be based upon different information.
b. Lawyer rating is not an endorsement of any particular lawyer and is not a guarantee of a lawyer’s quality, competence, or character.
c. The lawyer rating a predictor of the outcome of any matter in which such lawyer is involved.
i. Rather, the lawyer ratings are intended to be a starting point to gather information about lawyers who may be suitable for your legal needs – but you should not rely solely on the lawyer rating in deciding whether to contact or hire any given Participating Lawyer.
17. Ownership and Preservation of Your Documents
a. 24Justice does not claim ownership of any documents you either create or upload and store using the Website and Mobile Applications (“Documents”).
b. You grant permission for 24Justice to use your Documents in connection with providing any services to you.
c. You agree that 24Justice has no responsibility or liability for deleting or failing to store any content maintained or uploaded by the Website and Mobile Applications.
18. Consent to Receive Emails/SMS/WhatsApp Messages
a. By creating an account, you agree that you may receive communications from 24Justice, such as newsletters, special offers, and account reminders and updates.
b. You also understand that you can remove yourself from these communications by emailing back requesting to be taken off the emailing list.
19. Acceptable Use of Communications Services
a. The Website and Mobile Applications includes a large number of what are collectively called “Communications Services.” These include services such as live chats, question and answer products, callback requests and other message services. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages or materials proper to and related to the particular Communication Service. When using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not do any of the following:
i. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
ii. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any names, materials, or information that is considered inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful.
iii. Create a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, or otherwise falsify or delete in an uploaded file any significant attributions or notices.
iv. Upload corrupted files, files that contain viruses, or any other files that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
v. Advertise, offer to sell, or offer to buy anything for business purposes except to the limited extent any particular Communication Service specifically allows such activity.
vi. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
vii. Harvest or otherwise collect personally identifiable information about others, without their consent.
viii. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
ix. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
20. Although 24Justice has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, we reserve the right, in our own discretion, to review and remove materials posted to a Communication Service, in whole or in part.
21. 24Justice reserves the right to disclose any materials posted, information or activity as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
22. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use is allowed from our site.
a. You can only use the services of the Website and Mobile Applications if they do not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction(s).
b. You are not allowed to copy information from our site to use on your own website/blog/book/online and/or offline publications.
c. The availability of the Website and Mobile Applications in your jurisdiction(s) is not an invitation or offer by 24Justice to access or use the Website and Mobile Applications.
d. By using the Website and Mobile Applications, you accept the sole responsibility that you or any family member’s use of or access to the Website and Mobile Applications does not violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction(s).
e. To enforce this provision, 24Justice reserves the right to refuse membership, or suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice at our sole discretion.
23. The following are specifically excluded or prohibited:
- Use in connection with any legal matter that is frivolous, immaterial or illegal in nature, as determined by 24Justice or the Participating Lawyer in their sole discretion;
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving an alleged violent crime;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that, as determined by the Participating Lawyer in his or her sole discretion, lacks sufficient merit to warrant pursuit, or that has been raised an excessive or unreasonable number of times without a change in circumstances;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves 24Justice or any of its affiliates, directors, agents, employees, or other 24Justice service providers;
24. You may not hack, “scrape” or “crawl” 24Justice Websites or Mobile Applications whether directly or through intermediaries such as spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers, framing, iframes or RSS feeds, or otherwise access or attempt to access any information 24Justice has not intentionally made available to you on the Website and Mobile Applications via subscription.
25. Your use of the Website and Mobile Applications does not entitle you to resell any its content without prior express written consent from 24Justice.
26. Legal Services for Consumers and Refund Policy
a. 24Justice is not a law firm and does not provide any legal services. 24Justice acts only as a Portal, a facilitator, by providing the Website and Mobile Applications allowing consumers to be a better-informed citizen and litigant from participating service providers.
b. The Website and Mobile Applications provides a number of methods by which you can purchase legal services or have a direct, confidential discussion of your legal issues with a Participating Lawyer.
i. Although some of these methods involve 24Justice processing a transaction on your behalf, in all instances, 24Justice is simply the intermediary Portal in such transactions.
ii. You are liable for paying the service provider for the services delivered. 24Justice has no liability, either primarily or secondarily (or in any form), for paying the service provider other than as an agent on your behalf.
iii. The fees you pay for such services are charged by the service provider and passed through to the service provider as per their terms, which will be mentioned up front.
c. If for some reason the service provider you purchased the service from via the Website and Mobile Applications could not provide you the purchased service, you can always submit a support request detailing the issue.
i. A 24Justice support representative will review your case and assist you with the refund request or will suggest you another service provider.
d. Any attorney-client relationship formed as a result of such services is between you and the lawyer you hired — not between you and 24Justice.
e. Furthermore, you understand that 24Justice cannot be held responsible for the quality or accuracy of any information or legal services provided by lawyers you connect with via the Website and Mobile Applications.
27. It is solely the responsibility of service providers to ensure that any information or advertisements they post or place on the Website and Mobile Applications, and any communications they may have with prospective clients through the Website and Mobile Applications, fully complies with all applicable laws and rules of professional conduct, including those concerning the unauthorized practice of law and those regulating the form, manner or content of communications with clients, advertising, or other matters.
28. User Account
a. Your User Account is protected by a username and password.
b. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your username and password and for any access to your account, whether authorized or unauthorized.
c. In the event your account is accessed without your authorization, you agree to immediately provide notice to 24Justice.
29. License Grant
a. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Website and Mobile Applications as we intend for them to be used.
b. As a registered Website and Mobile Applications user, you are licensed to keep, for your own personal records, electronic or physical copies of documents you have created on the Website and Mobile Applications.
c. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by 24Justice.
30. When you transmit user content on the Website and Mobile Applications, you hereby grant 24Justice and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such content, including throughout the world in any media. If you submit feedback or suggestions about the Website and Mobile Applications, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
31. Resale or unauthorized distribution of materials downloaded from the Website and Mobile Applications is strictly prohibited. Use of these materials is for your personal or business use. Any resale or redistribution of our materials requires the express, written consent of 24Justice.
32. Intellectual Property Rights
a. 24Justice retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights.
i. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to:
1. Reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services;
2. Sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or
3. Circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
33. Links to Third Party Sites
a. The Website and Mobile Applications may contain links to third-party resources and businesses on the Internet, called here “links” or “Linked Sites.” Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you.
b. 24Justice does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party Linked Sites.
c. 24Justice is not legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, official seal or copyrighted material that may appear in the link.
34. 24Justice does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site.
a. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
b. 24Justice is not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site.
c. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party sites.
35. If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) 24Justice will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and (b) 24Justice does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
36. Disclaimer of Representations and Liability
a. The information, software, mobile application, products, and services made available through the Website and Mobile Applications may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
b. 24Justice and/or its suppliers may at any time make improvements or changes to the Website and Mobile Applications.
c. Information received via the Website and Mobile Applications should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions.
d. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
e. In short, as repeatedly mentioned, your use of the Website and Mobile Applications is at your own risk.
37. To the fullest extent permitted by law, 24Justice and its affiliates, suppliers and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about the Website and Mobile Applications, which is provided “As is”.
38. We also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
39. Indemnity and Release
a. By your use of our site, mobile app and by contacting us, You agree to release, indemnify and hold 24Justice and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, directors and agents harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Website and Mobile Applications, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
40. Limitation of Liability
a. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall 24Justice or any of its affiliates, suppliers and distributors, or any of their respective directors, employees and agents, be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
i. The outcome of any legal matter;
ii. Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website and Mobile Applications;
iii. Any conduct or content of any third party relating to the Website and Mobile Applications; or
iv. Unauthorized access, use or alteration of legal information.
a. 24Justice may, from time to time, modify, limit, change, discontinue, or replace the Website and Mobile Applications.
b. 24Justice reserves the right to modify, limit, change, discontinue, or replace the Website and Mobile Applications in its sole and absolute discretion.
c. In the event 24Justice modifies, limits, changes, or replaces the Website and Mobile Applications, your use of the Website and Mobile Applications after said modification, limitation, change, or replacement constitutes your manifestation of assent to the modification, limitation, change, or replacement.
d. By using or continuing to use or access the Website and Mobile Applications after any revisions have come into effect, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
42. Entire Agreement
a. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and 24Justice with respect to the subject matter of these Terms, and supersede and replace any prior version of the Terms.
b. These Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights.
43. Questions & Contact Information
a. 24Justice welcomes your comments.
Please send us your inquiries via the Contact us form or by email info@24Justice.com
a) The Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
b) Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
c) Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
2) One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Website that you have returned to a specific page.
a) For example, if you register an account with 24Justice, a cookie helps us recall your specific information on subsequent visits.
b) This simplifies the process of recording your personal information. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
3) You have the ability to accept or decline cookies.
a) Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
b) If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Website.
4) 24Justice may change the provisions of all these policies at any time, and will always post the most up-to-date version on the Website, which, by way of your usage of the site, you accept with no apprehension.